Skip to main content

Site Announcement


Dear readers,

Due to work and life in general I was not able to pick up any new project for the site.

I might have free time here and there to work on a project, but it will not be as consistent as I hope it could so I decided not to start. 

(I know how bad it is at least for me as a reader when got into a novel I like but then the translator started posting sporadically or even drop the project unannounced)

During this time, my custom domain also expires and I haven't find the need to extend it.

My adsense has been inactive for some time after they kept suspending (and in the end terminating) my account under suspicious acts etc etc that I until now do not understand why.

I kept posting because I want to at least finish the projects I have started even though in fact the site generate no income at all most of the time (you can say it ended up as a time consuming hobby :p).

For now I do not have the luxury of spending hours of my time working on a project knowing there will be no ads income. Although I am very grateful for readers that have donated ko-fi to my page, it was sporadic not like ads revenue.

I basically do edited machine translation and I am not a professional translator so I scratch the idea of opening paid content.

All in all, the posted content will still be up if anyone want to read it, but be sure to access it via mdmtl.blogspot.com for now.

Thank you~


-MD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After Transmigrating, the Bosses Begged Me to Plant the Land - Chapter 1

 ATBBMPL – Chapter 1

The Master of Metaphysics is The Movie Queen – Chapter 1

TMMTMQ – Chapter 1

After Transmigrating, the Bosses Begged Me to Plant the Land - Chapter 2

 ATBBMPL – Chapter 2